XSR Military Interceptor: 80 knots. Remotely operated .50. 1,000 nautical mile range.
I was just explaining to my friends how bald eagles are like pigeons in Alaska.
Pew pew pew pew.
I’m crying lol
>Implying Liberia landed on the moon
this is fucked up. this fucked me up. the teachers fucked up by not showing us this fuck up. fuck.
i’m 28 and never knew this
Lt Colonel Fighting Jack Churchill, aka Mad Jack
- fought throughout WW2 with a longbow and a broadsword
- was also known to bring bagpipes
- he volunteered for the Commandos, not because he knew what they did but “because it sounds dangerous”
- he crawled out of a concentration camp
- about the end of WW2, he commented “If it wasn’t for those damn Yanks, we could have kept the war going another 10 years.”
- atta boy
How to be batshit with a load of epic.
this is probably the fifth time i’ve reblogged this but it’s just too awesome not to.
Everytime I see this I reblog it. Jack Churchill is my hero.
Please read his badassoftheweek. page. It’s glorious.
IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS
Ahead of the times.
this is literally what I do though
mom: you haven’t been drinking in college, have you
me: oh don’t worry i’m stone cold sober